Thursday, October 29, 2009

Writing Process Audio

Ok, so this task was a bit confusing, but I did end up figuring it out! YIPEE :) I know my audio is less than 5 seconds, but it's there! I also know that there is a voice in there other than mine, which was added because of the conversion program that I used.

When I recorded my voice on my computer it was a WAV file so I had to convert it to an mp3 file, which meant that I needed to download a program. The program I downloaded was free and claimed that this ad voice was going to be added to the beginning of my audio??...Maybe I did this the hard way, but I'm just happy I actually did it...and If you're laughing at me, It's ok because I'm laughing at myself!! :)

I am definitely going to play around with this a bit and learn some more about it because it is quite helpful. In college classrooms the teacher could post an entire lecture using slideshare and audio, which is neat. I wouldn't advise doing this all of the time, but it could be ok to use once in a while. Maybe instead of an entire lecture you could post a study session before a test so the students could access it for help in studying. Once you become familiar with adding audio I am sure it is very easy to work with and I know there are effects and things that can also be done..that's a bit advanced for me just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment