Friday, September 11, 2009

All About Me

Mark (family friend) and I on the Harley!!

My name is Darcie Buckler and I am what I like to call a "SUPER" senior at Michigan State University...for those of you who aren't familiar with this term, I am a fifth year senior! My major is in Elementary Education with a concentration on Language Arts. I am 22 years old and will be turning 23 on January 7th. I was born and raised in a town called Farmington Hills, which is in the state of Michigan...it is actually a suburb of Detroit for those of you who are familiar with that area. I have lived in this location my whole life so I am excited to graduate and venture somewhere new! I live with my mom, Dorie and my Dad, David. I also have a sister named Deanna who is 25 and no longer lives at home! We are all D's if you didn't notice...David, Dorie, Deanna and Darcie :) During my free time I enjoy being outside (weather permitting) and camping, running, working out, gardening, golfing, playing frisbee, hanging at the beach, water skiing and being with friends and family!!...during the cold months you will not find me partaking in these activities because I hide away indoors in which case I may be cooking, reading, playing board games, shopping, watching television, etc. I like to think of myself as an outgoing, kind, respectful and responsible individual, but then again we all make poor choices at times, right?! I am constantly looking for new and exciting information and I am eager to start the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment