Friday, September 11, 2009

My Technology Background

My current technology background is quite embarrassing; however, I am overly excited to enhance my knowledge and become technologically savvy very soon! I have taken a course in computer technology during my freshman year of college where I learned how to navigate through programs such as excel, but seeing how technology is always changing I am quite lost and unfamiliar with many of the tools that are available to me now!! It is overwhelming to hear about all of the different social networks and blogs and I often times cringe when my teachers mention the possibility of using a wiki. Regardless of this current state, I am willing and eager to lean about it all so I can become more up to date in the technology world! I don't quite know what to expect in the course...coming from close to nothing as far as knowledge of computers goes, I am sure anything and everything I learn will be useful and new to me! I am already excited after learning how to post a link ...I never knew how to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment